Every year hundreds of Queens residents suffer from severe water damage in their home or business. Water damage restoration Queens becomes imperative for an otherwise disastrous condition. The impact of flood damage gives a blow to the property, which can be hard to fix, it can lead to mold and mildew without quick service and ultimately result in the loss of money.
With the ever-changing climate, we are seeing more cases of floods from collapsed roofs and over flooded gutters. The sinister nature of water leaks can come unnoticed until there is a massive flood that’s hard for any one person to contend with.
Water Damage Cleanup is a fully comprehensive water damage restoration company in Queens, NY. We have over two decades of experience. We are a reliable and trusted family-owned company within the community that puts YOU first!
The most important thing that we look for in a water damage restoration Queen’s company is an exhaustible list of services.
- Free consultation and estimate:
- No more guesswork on what the price would be. Right of the back, the consultation and estimates are 100% free. This comes with a thorough step by step restoration and reconstruction plan of the flood zone.
- We have top of the line water sensors that monitor the moisture level in and around the flood zone. Often times, only obviously flooded areas get observed for water levels. However, mold and mildew grows when surrounding areas of the flood area neglected.
- Water Damage Mitigation:
- Heavy duty pumps are for the flood that goes up to your knees, air dryers/heaters for light flood and vacuums that suck up any residue are only some of the top level equipment that we have to perfect your restoration.
- Mold Remediation:
- Special mold sanitizing sprays are kills molds in their tracks, stunting growth and promoting full elimination.
- We get the air flowing the right way!
- Damaged plywood, ceiling or floorboards? Reconstructing your home will return it back to standard after the flood is cleaned up.
Water Damage Restoration Queens
There are many causes for water damage in Queens. The biggest reason is from a burst pipe. The rupturing of a burst pipe can lead to damaged infrastructure, loss of money and the change of schedule.
Causes of Burst Pipes:
- Faulty Drainage Line: Subpar materials can destabilize over time after continued use.
- Foreign Entity: Drain pipes get weighed down and burst when something other than water goes down the drain. These include: toys, hair, paper towels, and more!
- Tree/Roots: Under the surface of the building the roots can grow rapidly and crush nearby pipes. This one is harder to detect than others.
Our professionals can help you handle any and all types of flood and water damage to your property, so you don’t have to stress out.
We are uniquely versed in handling the water damage restoration Queens issues. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A flood can happen anytime, likewise, so are we to help you with all your emergency needs. We have a rapid response time of 30 minutes or less! We’re the kind of water damage restoration company you can always depend on!
Call us now at: 347-773-0039. We’ll be waiting for you!